Runners Who Read

Who knew? A bunch of runners who enjoy reading and discussing what they read.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Send me a book

Well, not an actual book … but your nomination for our first RWR Reader’s Choice selection, the book we’ll read together and discuss here during July-September of this year. So far we have seven stellar nominations, but I’d like to see a few more. If you haven’t sent your nomination to me at eb_write@yahoo.com, please do so this week. It’s a very eclectic selection so far, so don’t be concerned your book won’t “fit in” – it will be in some very diverse company. And when we vote for our first selection, I won’t include your name with your nomination – your choice is completely anonymous.

Send me your nomination this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home