Runners Who Read

Who knew? A bunch of runners who enjoy reading and discussing what they read.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Study guide for The Second Coming available

A summary and study guide for The Second Coming is available here.

I've never used Bookrags, so I can't vouch for the quality of their materials -- but if you're really interested in getting another perspective on the book, it might be worth gambling $5.99 (good for access to The Second Coming summary/study guide only for one year, I think). I intend to give it a shot ...

I'm nearly through with the novel and have enjoyed it -- not without its wickedly satirical side, but also very warm and human. Eccentric and memorable characters, major and minor. Once I finish, I'll post more (with spoiler warnings!) -- and I hope you will, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home