Runners Who Read

Who knew? A bunch of runners who enjoy reading and discussing what they read.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

What Should I Read Next?

Lifehacker.com had a link yesterday to a website called "What Should I Read Next?" (creatively found on the internets at www.whatshouldireadnext.com). You give it the author and the title of the book that you're reading, and it gives you recommendations which other readers have made. When I plugged in the book I'm currently reading, The Time Traveler's Wife, it gave me a list of 10. 7 of these I've already read, and a few of them seem like gimmes (the DaVinci Code? wonder how many lists that's on). When I asked it for more recommendations, it gave me a new list of 10 of which I've only read one -- although several of them have been on my someday-reading list. Allegedly if you register the suggestions are more accurate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home