Runners Who Read

Who knew? A bunch of runners who enjoy reading and discussing what they read.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Okay, send me your book nomination

Well, it appears Tracy, Jon, Nels, Rich, myself (and maybe Bernice?) still show up here occasionally. Let's do this Quaker-style: if you feel moved to nominate a book, send me your selection via eb_write@yahoo.com by March 1 or before (Rich, I take it the book you mentioned in your e-mail is your nomination), and I'll post the nominations when I hear from you guys. Then we can pick one.

So, there you (we) go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nels Nelson said...

I don't want to inappropriately influence the voting or any such thing, but I sent a late nomination to Ed for A.L. Kennedy's Paradise, which I just picked up from the library, and you should all vote for it because my reading time is limited and it's next on my list.

And, seriously, would I lead you astray?

6:47 AM  
Blogger Jonas said...

Hey, Bucko, you'll have to do better than that! If you want my vote, you'll have to tell me a bit about Paradise and why it's a worthy read.

By the way, you're EXACTLY the type who could lead me astray.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Nels Nelson said...

I've no freakin' idea what it's about. None. I was walking through the library, on the way to reserve a book on 529 savings plans, for pisssake, and passed it on a new-acquisitions shelf. The title, and the author, I've read about on some lit. blog or other, but I don't know what I read. Anyway, go bravely into the unknown, Jon.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home