Runners Who Read

Who knew? A bunch of runners who enjoy reading and discussing what they read.

Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm looking for a book blog

It dawned on me today that I am kind of a book junkie, and kind of not a tv/movie junkie, but that I know more about celebrities and upcoming movies than I do about anything vaguely literary. It also dawned on me that I spend an inordinate amount of time on the internet and this could easily be remedied. Can anyone suggest a good book blog? A simple google search turned up a Guardian article featuring 10 good book blogs, but I'm betting that at least one of you reads something that would satisfy me. I need to read something slightly more edifying than Gawker everyday. Do you read a book blog? What is it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nels Nelson said...

Tracy, check out bookslut.com, moorishgirl.com, maudnewton.com, complete-review.com, for starters.

I know that moorishgirl.com has a link to, well, a page of litblog links.

Signed,
A book-junkie usually lacking time for his fix

7:26 AM  
Blogger T said...

Oooh... Thanks, Nels. This will keep me off of working for a nice while.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home